Unarmed Protection Agent - Day/Swing/Night
Succor Global, LLC. is a top-tier private security firm and training center.
Our mission is to remove worries and ensure peace of mind for our clients by providing the highest level of protection for their enterprise, their assets, and safety of their personnel. We strive to enhance the well-being of the clients’ personal & business interests by providing superior security & protection services, while maintaining the highest level of training.
The name “Succor” means to give assistance or aid to. We have incorporated this concept along with the credo: “Defendi Inermes” (translation: Defend the Unarmed) into our vision and mission for Succor Global, LLC.
We aim to develop a private security firm that is focused on providing the highest quality services in the industry. Succor Global currently operates in the United States with regional offices in Oregon, Texas and Maryland. Succor Global, LLC. is headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
- Customer Service Oriented Mindset
- Professional Demeanor and Appearance
- Exceptional Verbal/Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Great Attention to Detail
- Strong Ability to Adapt to Situations/Surroundings
- Ability to Perform a Variety of Duties while Maintaining Situational Awareness
- Extraordinary Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- A High School Diploma; a General Education Development (GED) Certificate; or a Four-year, Post-Secondary Degree issued by an Accredited Degree-Granting College or University
- 5 - 7 years of Verifiable Private Security/Executive Protection Experience - OR -
- Verifiable Military Experience (Honorable Service Only) - Preferred Combat Veteran - OR -
- Verifiable Civilian Law Enforcement/Corrections Experience or Equivalent Military Law Enforcement Experience. The experience must include general arrest authority.
- Valid DPSST Unarmed/Armed Professional Certification
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Screening and Physical Exam.
- Oregon Concealed Handgun License
- TWIC Card
- First-Aid/CPR/AED Certification (Red Cross or America Heart Assoc. only)
- Professional Medical Experience (EMT, Paramedic, Fire, etc.)
- SAS or SAS-AP Certification
- CPP, APP, PSP Certification
The position may require extensive sitting, standing, walking, watching monitors, walking around outside in rain, wind or other poor weather conditions and kneeling and stooping to look under or inside vehicles or containers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, talk or hear, stand, walk, use hands to handle, or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and taste or smell.
- The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves anything from 10 to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Work in austere and uncomfortable conditions for prolonged periods, including periods of inclement weather, while performing walking, standing, searching, and surveillance or sitting duties essential to the performance of the security functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time