Thrive Business Breakfast - Managing Millennials
Best practices for managing millennial employees
Millennials make up 40% of the workforce today. This number will grow to more than 75% in ten years. It is no secret they are unlike any workforce that has preceded them.
If you want to hire and retain the best and the brightest, staying ahead of the curve and learning what it takes to motivate, manage, and collaborate with this new generation of workers is key.
Robert Knight of Express Employment Professionals has unlocked a few secrets to share with you that could make a difference:
• Preparing your culture for a Millennial workforce
• Attracting, hiring and retaining today’s young A-List employees
• Proper alignment between people and the work
• Keeping your workforce engaged across multi-generational gaps
For over 26 years Robert Knight, along with his exceptional team, have been devoted to providing quality staffing services and human resource solutions to businesses and job seekers.
Join us on the second Thursday of every other month for networking, great food and high quality business education:
- For all chamber members,
- For businesses of all sizes,
- On a variety of practical topics,
- To provide tools attendees can apply immediately,
- To help our businesses be more successful.