LinkedIn Profile Hands-On Master Class
Name: LinkedIn Profile Hands-On Master Class
Date: April 10, 2019
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM PDT
You’ll learn how to first brand yourself boldly and then create personal connections and strong relationships using the latest technologies coupled with your values.
- Why personal branding isn’t just for sales professionals and job seekers
- How to stand out online in a sea of people just like you
- How to create a powerful branding package
- How to share your smarts to make people understand your value – without showing off or being boastful
This master class is limited to 34 people so that you can have more interaction time with Phil.
- $59: Chamber Member (You or your company are members of a local area Chamber of Commerce)*
- $80: Non-Chamber Member
About Phil Gerbyshak
Phil Gerbyshak is a speaker, sales expert, corporate sales trainer, and small business coach. Phil trains his clients on the power of connection, leveraging the reach of social media, combined with the deeply personal work of nurturing 1:1 relationship, growing profitable long-term clients, transforming businesses, and boosting revenue.
He has written 5 books - the 6th will be out by the end of 2019 - and he has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes, Fortune, and many other media outlets as a go-to expert for the work he does.
His podcast, Conversations with Phil Gerbyshak, has featured Seth Godin, Sally Helgesen, Tom Peters, and many more.