Free Savvy Caregiver Training Classes
• an understanding of dementia
• tips on how to provide the best care
• coping skills for the stages of dementia
• facts about the progression of dementia
You will receive a handbook to complement the classes. See the attached flyer for more details.
Date, time, location
• This is a six-week class.
• The class will be held at The Community at Marquis, which is located at 19805 SW Boones Ferry Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062. The Community Cafe has refreshments available. (One class will be across the road in Marquis’ main building).
Free. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please make every effort to attend at least five classes. For more information or to register, contact either of us and please provide the following information:
• Who you care for
You may also register by entering your info in the spreadsheet below (be sure to select the ?? mark at top left to save).
We hope to see you there starting October 17!