CTP Concealed Handgun Training
Concealed Handgun License Training
Utah & Oregon Combination
25 Mar 2017
A curriculum designed by our professional Firearms and Self-Defense Instructors, CTP Concealed Handgun License Training Class is much more than just a simple firearms safety class.
This course covers all State-required information you need in order to apply for both Oregon & Utah Concealed Handgun Licenses, allowing the best reciprocity combination covering 32 states, including Oregon, Washington, and Utah. The class will cover topics such as Firearms Safety, Active Defense, Mindset, Situational Awareness, Weapons Manipulation and Marksmanship Fundamentals, Basic Self-Defense Skills with a Firearm, Concealed Carry Options, Scenario Training, Post-Event Follow-Up, Legal Considerations, and other topics designed to help participants feel more confident carrying a firearm on a daily basis.
All instruction is taught in a safe, friendly, and supportive manner that will appeal to both beginning and experienced shooters alike. Students who successfully complete the course will be awarded an official NRA Course Completion Certificate, usable for application for a Concealed Handgun License.
NOTE: The state of Utah has additional requirements for those applicants seeking a CHL in their state. They require fingerprints and a passport photo to be sent in as part of the application process. CTP will have fingerprinting, photo services, and Utah applications available during the class at no extra cost, saving students the time and expense of meeting these requirements later. As an added service for those who desire, CTP will also mail the student’s applications to Utah on their behalf.
- All course materials
- NRA CHT Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Utah CHT Certificate (upon successful completion)
- Usage of CTP Training Weapon and Holster
- Fingerprinting and Passport Photo
What To Bring:
- Photo ID
- Pen and Paper
- Comfortable Clothing including a belt and Jacket
- If CTP will be mailing your Utah CHL application materials, please bring a check for $47, payable to State of Utah, to be included with your application.
- CTP will provide Training Weapons with Holsters for all participants. Students are also welcome to bring their own Unloaded Firearm and Holster, if desired.